Straw Mask Details
Each reusable face mask is designed with a 3D pattern; a pleated exterior designed with access to a straw hole approximately 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" wide.
- double layer cotton hand pleated
- approximately 13" elastic at ears
- assembly is done in house in a controlled facility. Every mask is made to order, when you select the material in stock we process your mask following strict protocol in our brick & mortar design house.
- with every purchase you are supporting small business, a rural creative industry and a woman owned business.
- for every online order, one tree is planted in the Colorado National Forest.
- bridal party? wedding? special event? email us
*reusable straws are available for purchase on our website
Shipping & In-store/Curbside Pick up
Please note these masks are PREORDER, which means they are made to order.
- If you select the incorrect shipping there will be a delay in your order.
- Locals select in-store pick up, you will get a text when your order is ready with all the information you need!
- Need your masks shipped? Please select shipping! Do this incorrectly? Contact us via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will adjust it.
- NO EXPEDITED SHIPPING is offered due to high traffic in our postal services.
- Need to know the status of your order, please email email@example.com
Wear & Care
*Wash and dry your hands before putting on and removing the mask
- Remove your mask and tie your ear bands loosely on each side.
- Try on your mask, it should fit snug! Tighten as needed.
- Feels stiff? After you get the ear bands how you need it for size hold both sides, hold both sides of your mask by the elastic and pull outward a few times.(like you play the accordion). These masks are fresh from a sewing machine and made from various cotton fabrics that act differently. This helps relax the tightly wove fibers and pleating to do what it needs especially where the elastic is threaded into the sides.
Caring for your mask
- Wash and dry fabric masks daily! You can iron your mask but not the elastic
- Do not contaminate the interior of the mask by pulling it down to rest on your chin.
- Any type of masks (N95, surgical, fabric) shouldn't be worn too long. When it gets damp, you should replace it. So, if you're sweating a lot, prepare replacement masks/back up masks.
- Do not wear masks if you have respiratory illnesses
- These masks are designed to reserve surgical masks for medical professionals who are on the front liners of healthcare
- Washing your hands is more important than wearing a mask. Yes.